My Best Friend
My best friend is Peter. He always wearing black glasses and he’s a handsame guy. He’s a big sports fan, and he likes baseball the best.He’s a competitive person. He likes to competitive with everything:score,ball games……
Although, we aren’t classmate anymore, but our friendship won’t be break for ever.
作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除Well, you know, I also have a friend just like Peter! He is handsome, competitive, and he is a biiiiiiiiiiiiig sports fan too!
回覆刪除However, there ane two differences. He doesn't wear glasses and his favorite sport is basketball. It's a pity I forgot to get his telephone before we graduate. (sigh)
I guess the Peter you describe is the one who always made our teacher in cram school crazy, not the Peter in BBC. He isn't handsome, but he really can play sports well. He usually bullies me, and he loved name calling a lot. I don't like him. However, it's nice to see you in BBC, and thanks for your invitation
回覆刪除I agree that friendship will last forever. Even though friends are not classmates anymore, friends are still friends.
回覆刪除