2011年1月6日 星期四

self introduction


My name is Henry.I’m thirteen years old.I think I’m very foxy sometimes,but most of the time,I’m very kind to my friends.I’m a Taurus,and I love money very much.I always play baseball on the weekend with friends.My dream is someday I can travel to another country by with my friends.

4 則留言:

  1. I want to travel to another country by friends,too. Maybe I can go with you.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi,Henry,I am Sandy.I'll like to travel with my friends someday,too!But the first thing you need to do before you travel,is that you need to have money!If you don't have money, you can't travel either.

    回覆刪除
  3. I think you are pretty friendly and nice to your friends. I also think you are an interesting friend: )You like to play baseball? I am pretty bad at that.

    回覆刪除
  4. I would like to traval around the world somedays, too. It will be an unforgetable memory. I suggest you to save more money. Just like Peter told us, don't waste your money on buying expensive foods in Janfusan, unless you have too much to burn. Then you can accomplish your dream

    回覆刪除