2012年5月18日 星期五

In my opinion, I think our poster's  ideas are quite original . The Olympics Truce is about peace, friendship and equality. I think our poster is match to the topic and our painting is fabulous! I will have to thanks to my partner,Emily.She helps me to finish the poster.Most of the works was she did, I will really have to thanks her a lot. I think this prize belongs to her.Thanks you a lot!!

5 則留言:

  1. I like your poster. You two must have impressive painting skills~

    回覆刪除
  2. Even though I know Emily did most of the works, I didn't tell you - for peace- the spirit of Olmpics.

    回覆刪除
  3. Dear Henry,
    I'm glad that you are honest and show respect to Emily. Next time, don't miss any chance to show your own opinion. OK?!

    回覆刪除
  4. I really like your poster. Maybe you can try to do it yourself, I think you can do as well as(or better) than Emily.

    回覆刪除
  5. I think your poster is creative. You may join more competitions in the future.

    回覆刪除