2011年4月26日 星期二

The Field Trip

I like the trip the most.  It's very and we could know what government did for the Earth. This wetland is a very good environment for many special creatures.  Those volunteers have spent a lot of  time on this wetland.  It's just like  their child.  They protect it a lot,so we need to be more friendly to  our Earth,too.

4 則留言:

  1. See!!! The earth needs our help, not only the volunteers can help it, we can also do something "green" for earth mother!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Thanks for the volunteers, we have learned a lot.
    (But actually, I forgot 50%)
    Every one should help the earth

    回覆刪除
  3. yesssssss!I know.I like the trip very much,too.
    The people in Chouchai Wetland were very friendly.

    回覆刪除
  4. I agree that we must to do something to help our earth : ) The wetland really have many special and interesting creatures.

    回覆刪除